July 2013 Mailing
Meet Your Teacher Day : Wednesday, August 14th
9:00 a.m. -10:30 a.m. PreK3-6th grade Meet Your Teacher Drop-in
Please come down to the gym during Meet Your Teacher Day to participate in the PA Volunteer Round-Up. This round-up will include the Used Uniform Sale, New Merchandise sale and much more. Chef Jan will be available for any lunch questions you may have. There will also be an Extended Day and Funtivities display in the gym that morning. Make sure to stop by while you are on campus!
New this Year! SJEDS is excited to offer child care on Meet Your Teacher Day. Child care will be available after Meet Your Teacher Day concludes from 10:30 a.m. -3:30 p.m. Child care is available for currently enrolled SJEDS students who are registered for extended day. Occasional care rates apply, if not contracted for monthly care (see registration form below). Please RSVP to Amy Blumstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the links below to get ready for the 2013-2014 School Year:
- Family Handbook 2013-2014
- Arrival/Dismissal Information
- Records - New students in all grade levels must have a Florida Certificate of Immunization (HRS 680), Student Health Examination Form (HRS 3040) and a copy of their Birth Certificate on file in the School Office by August 5th. Returning kindergarten students will be required to have an updated Florida Certificate of Immunization (HRS 680) on file in the School office by August 14th. For returning students in grades one through six, all of the above must be on file prior to admittance to class on Thursday, August 15th.
- Extended Day Registration Form - Please complete and submit this form by August 1, 2013.
- Flex Pick Registration Form
- Grandparent Information Form
- SLA Lunch Information
- Authorization to Receive Text Messages
- Uniform grid
- 2013-2014 School Calendar
- Summer Information – This includes summer assignments, reading lists and supply lists
- PA Summer Email – This includes Field Trip Chaperone Request Form, Homeroom Parent sign-up, Willingness to Volunteer Sign-up and much more. All forms are due on August 1st.